Debate, How can we speed up development of the green economy? Montreal
- Pierre Arcand, Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks, Quebec
- Steven Guilbeault, cofounder and deputy executive director, Equiterre
- Hélène V. Gagnon, Vice-President, Public Affairs, Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility, Bombardier Aerospace
- Jean Simard, president and CEO, Aluminum Association of Canada
- Sophie Cousineau, business columnist, La Presse (moderator)
- How to balance growth with sustainability?
- How can being proactive about climate change help your company?
- What role can carbon markets play? How do we assign a value to reductions in greenhouse gas emissions?
- How can we reconcile differences in regional approaches in a global economhy?
- How do we get citizens, employees and companies actively involved?
Monday, May 28.
Doors open at 11 a.m.
Proceedings begin at 11:30.
Hôtel Delta Centre-Ville
777 University St., Montreal
Tickets start at $75.
By reservation only: Montreal Council on Foreign Relations