Thanks to financial support provided via the Government of Quebec’s Climate Action Program, the Electrifying Encounters at work campaign will give thousands of employees the opportunity to test drive electric vehicles and take part in educational activities on the theme of transportation electrification at their workplace.
SELECT YOUR ORGANIZATION TO SIGN UP FOR THE ACTIVITIES OFFERED AT YOUR WORKPLACE
- Pratt & Whitney Canada - September 12th and 13th, 2018
- Bell Canada (2nd edition)- September 17th, 18h and 19th, 2018
- Hydro-Québec - October 17th, 2018
- Québécor - October 31st et November 7th, 2018
- BRP- April, 2019
- Université de Montréal/campus Ste-Hyacinthe - Spring 2019
Other organizations that participated to Electrifying Encounters at work in 2017-2018
- Aéroports de Montréal
- Bell Canada
- Bridgestone Canada
- Centre hospitalier universitaire de Québec (CHU de Québec)
- École de technologie supérieure
- Université de Sherbrooke
Discover the testimonials of employees who have taken part in the Electrifying Encounters at Work and had the chance to test drive an electric vehicle. To see the videos of the different organizations.
PLUGGED IN AT WORK!
Your employer can take advantage of a range of services and rebate programs to help it make the switch to electric vehicles.
- Rebate programs offered. Your organization can apply for rebates offered by the Quebec government for the purchase of electric vehicles or charging stations.
- Assistance program for vehicle fleet managers. The Innovative Vehicle Institute’s (IVI) Rechargeable Fleet project offers businesses the opportunity to try out a fleet of all-electric cars at absolutely no cost.
- Services to help businesses promote the use of alternative modes of transportation. Does your employer want to encourage carpooling, public transit or cycling for travel to and from work? Contact one of the Centres de gestion des déplacements (CGD – commuter management centres) in your region !
THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS