Soup and comfort food season is upon us! Squash, leaks, cabbage, beets… Équiterre’s family farmers’ organic baskets continue to deliver local organic vegetables into the fall, throughout the winter and right through spring for some farmers.
Équiterre’s family farmers are out in their fields harvesting these magnificent vegetables, that will keep for several months, so that you can eat local and organic food all year round! Several farmers sell complementary organic products, such as flour, bread, honey, legumes, apple juice, etc.
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO ORGANIC FALL/WINTER BASKETS?
1. To eat pesticide-free locally grown food.
2. To save money. Family farmers’ organic vegetables are 25% cheaper than the organic that you find in the grocery store.
3. To avoid the overpackaging of food.
4. To encourage the men, women and families who pour their hearts and souls into producing these vegetables at their local farms.
5. To reduce the GHG emissions related to transporting these vegetables.
6. For the pleasure of receiving your basket from your farmer (who will give you some great recipes!).
Contest : Local and organic food all year round!
A simple and budget-friendly solution to eat local and organic food all year round – our family farmers’ organic baskets will bring an array of flavours and colours to your meals, even in the coldest months.
Reserve your fall/winter organic basket by November 15, 2018 for the chance to win:
- $500 in Patagonia products at La Cordée.
- A 2-night stay for two people in a stilt cabin at Kabania, located in Lanaudière ($250 value).
- A free subscription for this season’s organic baskets from Équiterre’s family farmers.*
* The winner will be refunded their subscription for the fall/winter 2018-2019 season, up to a maximum of $350 before taxes.
That's more than $1,100 in prizes!
The three winners of the "Local and organic food all year round" contest will be drawn at random among all the subscriptions for the fall/winter organic baskets received by Équiterre's family farmers network. The draw will take place on Monday, November 19, 2018 at noon. For more details, view contest rules (in French only).