You are one of 116 establishments taking part in the Schools Take Root campaign this year, demonstrating the importance of local and organic food procurement to our youth.
Have a look at THE PROMO KIT
Back to school is well underway so it’s time to start thinking about your Schools Take Root campaign. To help get you started, here is your Promotional Kit: Keys to a Successful Campaign, which will provide you with tools and tips to help you sell your organic vegetable baskets.
Please read the instructions in the promo kit before downloading the appendices listed below.
- Email sample: Announcement of the campaign (to download)
- Email sample: Reminder of the deadline for basket orders (to download)
- Email sample: Organic Basket Delivery (to download)
- Customizable poster
- Post for social media - 1200 x 1200 pixels
- Post for social media - 1200 x 628 pixels
- Sample Excel summary table (to download)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Tips for a successful delivery (2019 version)
- Ideas and tips for a successful zero waste delivery
- Guide to implementing preventive measures in the context of COVID-19
Forward the following information to your contact person at Équiterre
- The name of your establishment
- The name, function (volunteer parent, staff member or foundation member) and email address of the person in charge of the campaign
- The project that you are raising money for through your fundraising campaign
- The delivery date
- Delivery times
- Deadline for returning orders
- Payment information (the chosen method of ordering, the accepted method(s) of payment, where to return payments for online orders and/or paper order forms and the associated payments, name of the organization the cheque is payable to, if applicable)
We wish you an excellent campaign!