Pssst! Local organic food lovers, if you sign up for a summer basket by April 15, you’ll have a chance to win exciting prizes!
- A SÉPAQ gift certificate worth $300
- A stay at the Centre de Villégiature Jouvence worth $300
- Two organic basket subscriptions for a season worth approximately $450 each!
Organic baskets from family farmers: The original ones, at the best price
Équiterre’s family farmers introduced organic vegetable baskets delivered to your neighbourhood over 20 years ago.
As well as being pioneers in organic market gardening, they offer baskets that cost almost 20% less than the equivalent selection of organic produce in stores.
Sign up for low-cost organic produce delivered directly by a local producer today!
And make a difference.
By signing up for an organic basket, you will :
- Eat healthy for less;
- Support local farmers;
- Enjoy pesticide-free vegetables;
- Support sustainable farming.
How does it work?
- Visit fermierdefamille.com/en
- Select a drop-off point
- Select a basket size
- Pay for your subscription (in full or in instalments)
- Receive a basket of delicious, organic, freshly-picked vegetables every week
- You can exchange vegetables at the drop-off point and postpone deliveries when you’re on vacation
- Other local organic products offered include honey, meat, bread, flour and oil